devs, https://t.co/OoiiR7BAny is really amazing— Shalom John (@ShalomJhon) February 11, 2019
@brandon_skerrit I just finished reading your article, well, I read it 3x. I liked it so much and it makes a lot of sense. I have a YouTube channel and working on social media has really been hard for me.— nana english (@NanaBillan) May 25, 2018
EVERYONE should read this article. https://t.co/TPSuerYP0M
Ever written some code knowing that it could be faster, but not knowing how to speed it up?
Ever wanted to know how a technology works, Googled it, and came away knowing the same as you started?
Ever wanted to know how a technology really works, but not wanting to read a monotone boring academic paper on it?
I used to have these problems too. I used to Google things and get no where. Okay, so Tor uses onion routing. But what is that !?!?!
Enter: my blog. My blog aims to solve all of these pain points.
Do you want:
- Actionable insights to 10x your developer game overnight
- Sweeping overviews of how technologies work, more in-depth than your average article but not as confusing as academic papers
- Computer science techniques to not only impress your co-workers but to impress yourself
All written by someone with a burning desire to teach computer science? You've come to the right place.
When you sign up to my email list, you'll get:
- My favourite blog posts I've written
- An entire e-book on job skills and interviews
- Updates whenever I post something new
- Absolutely zero spam. After the 7 one-a-day introduction emails, you'll hear from me maybe 2 times a month. Max.